Saturday, September 17, 2011

Just a poem…


 

orange tree2Under The Orange Tree

 

As i lay, under the orange tree

Images of a happy time

Overtake my sense and my mind

Take over my entire body.

 

I’m gone

For a long long time, in that time

Longing for that touch

Longing for those kisses.

As the gentle breeze caresses me

 

And the orange fragrance fills my senses

Time brings me back, to this reality.

So peaceful, really

Such a beautiful time

 

Always to be cherished

Filling me with gratitude.

And greed too

Is anything good, ever enough?

 

peaceful-bridge-to-blissWhen does the longing end?

And where do i go now?

Things seem to happen in slow motion

All i want is to bring back the times that never were

 

 

Bring back the moments gone

Bring back that, which was never mine to start with.

But here i am

Under the orange tree

 

images

No comments:

Post a Comment